Subject: [Leica] new photos
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Oct 24 09:40:34 2004

Fellow Luggers,

My 35mm scanner finally arrived, so at last I could scan the Agfa Scala, APX
and Fuji Velvia I polluted with light particles these last 2 months.

I haven't yet calibrated everything as should, but I'm impressed of the
Minolta DiMage Scan Elite 5400. Then again, I was used to an Epson
Perfection 1660 Photo.

All shot with Konica Hexar AF 35mm/f2, except for the last one, which was
shot with the CV Bessa L + 15mm/f4.

http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/index.html

I hope you enjoy them, and always appreciate comments.

The first 5 photographs are from our family trip to Eurodisney Paris, the
next ones are shot during the Grape Festival in our village, a yearly
recurring Folkfest where everybody remembers the golden era of delicatesse
grapes production. Untill the '70s, about 60% of Hoeilaart was covered with
greenhouses, where these grapes were cultivated and shipped throughout the
world.

Ishot the last one when we visited our friends in the Charente region,
France. The man with the hat lighting a cigarette is the happy owner, a very
gifted painter whose work I admire a lot (if interested, visit
http://www.eddystevens.be/homeuk.asp)

Thanks for looking,
Philippe

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] new photos)