Subject: [Leica] new photos
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Oct 24 14:49:41 2004

Didier, Phong,

You have a point there. I'll make sure at least some reference is added to
each image next time I post some photos.
On the other hand, I find it pretty interesting to hear from others how they
describe the images: "the panoramic one" and "the girl with the 5 fingers
spread" are pretty clear to me.
Thanks for looking,
Philippe

P.S.: Didier, is there any way to ged rid of the intro page (or at least
alter it so that I van incorporate my name on it) and to change the loading
symbol?
---