Subject: [Leica] Erwin answers BD!!!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sun Oct 24 16:26:52 2004

Well OK, not by specific name, but in the edited version of his 50/1.4ASPH
page:
http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/mseries/SummiluxASPH/s14-50.html, he says:

*****
...This does beg the question. The verdict is difficult as the Summilux
35mm ASPH

is an outstandingly good lens. But with a gun pointed at my head I would
say that the new Summilux 50mm is slightly ahead at the widest apertures,
especially in the zonal sections of the lens....

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Erwin answers BD!!!)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Erwin answers BD!!!)