Subject: [Leica] Interview on Zeiss Ikon
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Oct 25 08:52:33 2004

Especially as the marketing geniuses as Leica apparently decided some
time ago against offering Leica's world-class R glass in Nikon and Canon
mounts. And, for that matter, I wonder if it even crossed their minds to
work with Nikon and/or Canon to offer autofocus Leica lenses for the EOS
and F Nikon lines. DOH! What could I be thinking - doing something like
that would have brought far too much money into the Leica coffers.
Better to offer re leather, custom engraved, MP bodies... ;-)