Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica M4-2
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Oct 24 08:18:15 2004

The masks come as a set. The only way to get a six mask set is too
change the whole assembly. Up until a year or so ago this also meant
you would loose an element in the rangefinder. With the introduction of
the MP the six mask assembly now comes with the "extra" element of the
four mask assembly.

John Collier