Subject: [Leica] Re:OT: Leica M7 with MP finder?
From: frankandaubrey at mindspring.com (Frank Farmer)
Date: Tue Oct 26 10:25:27 2004

I believe that Nikon takes a very hard line about grey market products and
warranty
service here in the states.  Hasselblad does too.  Such that Hassey USA will
not provide
service of any kind to a grey product:

"Commencing with November 2002 production, all Hasselblad serialized
products sold outside of the United States will now carry a new
international warranty card. This means Hasselblad USA will no longer
provide warranty service, spare parts or out-of-warranty service for any
grey market product. To receive service, these products must be returned
directly to the original grey market reseller for repair, or directly to
Victor Hasselblad AB in G?teborg, Sweden."

Frank