Subject: [Leica] For Ted and other WWII aircraft nuts
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Tue Oct 26 14:11:15 2004

Peter,

Quite enjoyed the photos being an airplane nut. Must say though that there
is another flying Lancaster -- the Mynarski Lanc based out of Hamilton has
been flying over here in Canada for years. Once every 10-15 years they do a
cross country and visit a number of the airshows with it. Unfortunately it
is getting very expensive to operate -- those Merlin engines love Avgas.
Barry H

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] For Ted and other WWII aircraft nuts)