Subject: [Leica] For Ted and other WWII aircraft nuts
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Tue Oct 26 18:42:31 2004

Peter,

I understand from my brother (who is very involved on the aviation museum
scene) that they ran into money problems. Every time they have to do the
engines, props, annual checks as well as operating costs the Lanc consumes
vast quantities of the museums very finite resources. Sponsors are short
and the government provides little if any funding.
Barry

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] For Ted and other WWII aircraft nuts)