Subject: [Leica] Re: birthday girl
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Tue Oct 26 16:20:00 2004

Ted:

First, thanks for taking the time to write up your critique.  I appreciate
it!

>It maybe considered nit-picking but it's tiny little things like that, that
>sorts out pictures that really work to those that are just nice.

I learn something everytime you nit-pick, so feel free to nit-pick my photos
anytime you feel the urge.  :)

I uploaded a couple more in between #12 and 13:

http://canid.com/current/3rd_birthday12.html
http://canid.com/current/3rd_birthday18.html
http://canid.com/current/3rd_birthday19.html
http://canid.com/current/3rd_birthday13.html

I changed positions slightly between #12 and 18 to get better lighting on
the faces.  And then I got lower between #19 and #13 to hide the lamp in the
corner behind the girl's head.

Unfortunately, I don't have one with her looking down like 18 or 19 from my
vantage point of 13.  She got bored and moved on.  :)

What do you think of 18 & 19?

--
Eric
http://canid.com/