Subject: [Leica] Re: Anyone out there use the 65mm Elmar lens for the Visoflex?
From: simonogilvie at totalise.co.uk (simonogilvie@totalise.co.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 27 01:08:12 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:06:16 -0400
Vick Ko asked:

> Anyone out there use the 65mm Elmar lens for the Visoflex?
>
> Can you tell me how the lens performed?
>
> Was its performance maximized as a macro lens?

I used to use it for everything from macro out to infinity
and it seemed to perform admirably at all focussing distances.
I sold my Viso system and went with an SLR for convenience as
I didn't get on well with the Viso, but the 65mm Elmar was a
lovely lens and I miss it.

Simon.

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk/

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re: Anyone out there use the 65mm Elmar lens for the Visoflex?)