Subject: [Leica] Re: Anyone out there use the 65mm Elmar lens for the Visoflex?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed Oct 27 05:54:00 2004

I have a friend who does a great deal of insect macro work and he
bought three when Leica got out of the Visoflex line. Leica and his
store were dumping them so the lenses were cheap, cheap, cheap.

He has only had two problems. One, paint flecks from the aperture
blades. It got so he could disassemble and clean out the flecks in the
dark with one hand behind his back. Two, he rigged up an adaptor so he
could mount the 65 mm to his tilt and shift bellows (Minolta I think)
and he quickly found the the lens doesn't shift worth a damn. It's
acceptable image circle covers a 35 mm neg and that is all she wrote.

John Collier

Vick Ko asked: