Subject: [Leica] Re: Interview on Zeiss Ikon
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Wed Oct 27 09:02:08 2004

What you want is a clock with a known error.
One that gains 12 hours a day is more desirable then one that wanders a
minute a month in a random manner.
Those radio controlled clocks are very nice but don,t work in remote areas.
Obviously today there is hardly a need for chronometers with all the aids
available .
Still it remains one of the desired properties of a super watch.