Subject: [Leica] Re: Interview on Zeiss Ikon
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Wed Oct 27 09:33:42 2004

My Seiko quartz watch used to gain 1 second a week.  Week in and week out.
 Year after year.   Way back when I cared about these things, I used to
check with WWV on a regular basis.  The watch never wavered.

-dan c.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Interview on Zeiss Ikon)
Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Re: Interview on Zeiss Ikon)