Subject: [Leica] WTB: Leica 50mm Summicron-M
From: ndandar at hotmail.com (Nathan Dandar)
Date: Wed Oct 27 10:20:02 2004

I'm looking for a 'user' 50mm Summicron-M.  Current version is preferred but
a generation old would work as well if the price fits. I prefer it in
less-than-perfect shape for cost reasons.  Barrel scuffs and scrapes don't
bother me in the least and I probably wouldn't even mind a cleaning mark or
nick in the glass either (if the price is appropriate).  Thanks!

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] WTB: Leica 50mm Summicron-M)