Subject: [Leica] Re:Swatch as a model for Leica
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Oct 27 11:58:26 2004

Sorry, but I think you'll find it's the other way round. Swatch own rather a
lot
  of premium labels, e.g. Omega, Tissot, Longines, Blancpain, Breguet, Rado.

I am afraid that your Omega is in effect a Swatch! Not that it is any the
worse
watch for that.

If you don't believe me:

http://www.swatch.com/fs_index.php?haupt=information&unter=sitemap

look under Mr.Swatch, aka Nicolas Hayek.

Peter Dzwig