Subject: [Leica] For Ted and other WWII aircraft nuts
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Oct 27 01:58:31 2004

Douglas, Ted and anyone else interested...

Here is the flight departure:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/GoodwoodAirfield/FlightDepartureGoodwood2004?full=1

I believe from right to left that thesse are:

Two Spits, Thunderbolt, two Spit recreations(?) and the plane about to taxi
out
at the extreme left is the Mustang. Some thing had already taken off, can't
recall what.

Apologies for the quality, this is a heavy crop for a number of reasons.

Peter