Subject: [Leica] A Surprisingly Good Lens
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Oct 27 15:47:10 2004

Greg,

I'm fully agree with you Greg, It is a lovely lens to take almost in a M
body in the pocket, I've buyed one and had a short trip to Lisboa, I was
surprised with some pictures take in the night, on the street, on the other
side a 2,8 is not to much for the lovers of available light photography,
even if I was also surprised too with what this lens is capable. Surprised?
NO, it's a Leica lens!

When I have some time I'll upload some pictures.

Best
Luis