Subject: [Leica] Photo Every Once In A While: Meet Chase
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Oct 27 19:51:29 2004

You might remember that during September and a bit of October we did a
road trip into Nevada, Utah, and Arizona.

Early in the trip, between Tonopah and Cedar City we stopped in
Caliente, Nevada for a bite of lunch. This young man was "helping" his
mother.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-October/MeetChase.jpg>

The only thing he lacked was a stuffed tiger and he'd be named Calvin.

Shot with TriX @ 400. The strange grain comes from having the JOBO
processor loose power in the middle of development, the power restored
and the unit reset. So there's a quirky grain structure. Still, it
sorta works.

Processed in XTOL 1:3 for some time between 11 minutes and ???? with
continuous agitation using 100ml of XTOL. (Like it matters given the
curious circumstances.)

I'd have followed Ted's advice and shot from the dark side but he was
frozen for about 100 nanoseconds.

Comments most welcome.

Adam

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Photo Every Once In A While: Meet Chase)