Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Oct 28 13:38:29 2004

Tina Manley said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-)

> Thanks, Ted!  I think everybody was blown away by your digital prints!
> And, as always, your ability to find photos where nobody else can.  We all
> benefited from your critiques.  I learn something every year.  I hope we
> find a way to continue the seminars somehow.  It was great to see
> everybody and put some faces to familiar LUG names.<<<<<

Thank you for the kind comments on my digi prints, as I do them as simply as
I shoot digital. The more I do everything on "automatic whatever", the
easier it's become and the results have got better! ;-)  I know it just
drives the techies crazy! Love it! :-)

Well you never know what the Great Spirit may have in mind for me a year
from now. ;-)

On one hand I'm saddened  this was the last one. But  it's 11 years doing it
and each year of the past 5 as you know, producing the presentations has
become more difficult  than the great fun doing it.  It isn't just throwing
a bunch of slides together and talking about why they work, it's creating a
teaching tool for others to learn from and improve their photography. I've
always tried to create new material every year to keep the attendees and my
interest up to making it a successful seminar. As it's the only one like it
that I'm aware of, other than the Leica school in Germany.

The one side I'll miss is the once a year opportunity it's given us to say
hi and hug! ;-)  Now don't any of you clowns read anything into that as
we're, Tina and I,  are family after these many years of on screen
friendship and one on one meeting at the Leica Seminars. As it is with many
others over the years.

Anyway who knows what can happen during the next twelve months and as I said
only the Great Spirit can answer that.. Hopefully we'll have another
opportunity to say hi and hug again. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Dim Moon)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))