Subject: [Leica] What should a photo release look like?
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Thu Oct 28 16:10:32 2004

I'll dig some out Adam, but there is a difference between a Model Release
(that allows for a persons image to be used - and is signed by the subject -
in this case the author) and a license - where you are licensing specific
copyright usage of the image to the user - in this case the publisher

The publisher will probably try and grab all kinds of rights for usage and
get as broad a use as possible - you need to narrow them down and make them
very specific. In which case either cross out what you don't like from what
they have sent, or send them your own.

I'll see if I can find the right info for you

tim