Subject: [Leica] Leice chrome MP + 3 mint black ASPH lenses
From: greg at dimensionalassociates.com (Greg Scholl)
Date: Fri Oct 29 13:10:02 2004

Due to lack of use, I am going to sell my M system.  New Chrome MP
(0.72), used for 2 rolls, still has warrantee and plastic on bottom
plate.  Lenses (all black) are 24mm Elmarit ASPH with viewfinder, 35mm
Summilux ASPH, 90mm APO Summicron ASPH.  Everything is mint, including
boxes, etc.  I'd prefer to sell everything to one person and will take
reasonable offers.  I live in NYC.  Thanks for your consideration.

-Greg Scholl
<greg@dimensionalassociates.com>