Subject: [Leica] simple pouch recommendation for M body, one lens
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Oct 31 15:40:03 2004

Eric,

Send them a mail and tell them exactly what you want. They will reply in a
few days. They moved from London to some remote spot in France. Best
quality everything and they are most obliging, as long as you are not in a
rush for perfection. Just be careful what you ask for! :-)

I'm pretty happy with the standard item because I often travel in an open
sports car in England or am driving off-road in a Land Rover somewhere.
Seems to afford reasonable protection from banging about while being far
smaller than those pouches many Europeans seem to carry.

William

Replies: Reply from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure) ([Leica] Celebrity Sighting)