Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-)
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Sun Oct 31 22:34:39 2004

On Oct 31, 2004, at 10:25 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

> That's another thing I see with students also. As the emphasis appears
> to be shoot it, whatever you want, and fix it or change it in PS seems
> to be the norm. It's as though they don't realize they must understand
> the taking of good pictures technically first and apply the
> "electronic stuff " not for fixing, but for enhancing an already well
> taken photograph.

There was an advantage to shooting with that Pentax K1000 and the 50
when you were starting out... you couldn't cheat.
;-)

Feli

feli2@earthlink.net
www.elanphotos.com

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))