Subject: [Leica] simple pouch recommendation for M body, one lens
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Nov 1 06:59:04 2004

Eric

I have been using the Tamrac Velocity 7 bag for my M6 and lenses.  It is
nice and small but very handy for a day trip or walk in the neighborhood,
probably the best bag purchase I have made in a couple of years for a nice
light bag. I recently purchased a Lowepro Reporter 400 bag for the
upcoming trip to Germany and Poland.  The new bag is to carry the M6 and
R8 and about 3 lenses for each.  I think I like the Velocity 7 better, but
it will not carry both cameras and lenses.

Gene

"eric" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Sent by: lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leica-users.org
10/31/2004 04:49 PM
Please respond to
Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

"LUG" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
cc

Subject
[Leica] simple pouch recommendation for M body, one lens

Starting to realize that my quest for the perfect bag is like my wife
shopping for shoes.
Yes - I am man enough to admit, I am a bag fiend.

I have been on a quest for the right 'pouch'.
Should be small but able to hold one M7 with one lens attached (up to
width of 35 ASPH).
I have been using a Lowepro 50AW which is certainly rugged- but can be a
bit too bulky for my purposes. It is a great all-weather, ready to go
camping pouch.

Ideally it would be a smaller version of my Domke F-5XB - a great bag unto
itself for travel.

Anyone bagaholics have a suggestion?
And no, I am not into Billinghams.. A bit too.. well nevermind..

Eric