Subject: LIGHT (was: Re: [Leica] WAS: LEICA SEMINAR! 2004. NOW: PHOTOGRAPHIC DISCUSSION. ?)
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 1 16:08:49 2004

Doug - Ah, I see.  The puzzle adds to the image.  I don't remember
the particular photo you're talking about but since I remember what a
Trimotor looked like I can easily envision it.  This photo got enough
comment that I think I'll play with different croppings a bit more
and see what comes of it.  Thanks again.