Subject: LIGHT (was: Re: [Leica] WAS: LEICA SEMINAR! 2004. NOW:PHOTOGRAPHIC DISCUSSION. ?)
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 1 18:30:41 2004

Ted - Well, I must admit I was hoping you'd be able to find the time
to take a look at my pix and really appreciate your being able to do
so.  I must say that between your comments and those I got from
Sonny, Philippe, William, Aaron and Doug (I hope I haven't missed
anyone) its been a fascinating and fun day.  I've now got a whole
bunch of new stuff to think about and try on these shots and will do
so.

It was frustrating watching the number of hits go up on my posting
with such minimal response from the LUG.  The number of hits was at
about 75 when I called attention to them again today and I was
beginning to think my audience consisted entirely of web crawlers.  I
guess it's going to take me a while to get used to the ways of the
LUG.

Sonny's crop of the heads is going up on my wall in about an hour.  I
expect a few others will go up once I've had a chance to work through
your comments and those from the others who've gotten back to me.

Thanks again.

--
Regards,

Dick