Subject: [Leica] Today - was Tomorrow
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Nov 2 09:31:33 2004

Well it may not be a flaw so much as an indication of what it means.
The small states would NOT be happy to give over control the large
ones.

The Electoral College, in essence, requires the formation of a
coalition of large and small states, one voter at a time.

Lincoln was a minority president in the popular vote.

Adam