Subject: [Leica] Blocked for international traffic
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Nov 2 13:28:03 2004

> But there is a simple workaround, if you really want to see it (a big
> IF), then just add a period after the URL, i.e. www.georgewbush.com.

Thanks Nathan, but it didn't work from here. I still get the same error
message.

I'm doing all kinds of mindless surfing waiting around. It's 10:30 pm now
and there's a long wait.

My son called. He successfully cancelled my sister's vote.

Kids have been gone for almost a month now. I've been looking forward to
the election mostly because I knew they would be coming home the Sunday
after.

Daniel