Subject: [Leica] More snaps (Skopar)
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Nov 2 21:44:32 2004

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Richard S. Taylor wrote:

> The thing I like about all of these is that you manage to encompass
> wide areas of landscape without an obvious wide-angle look.  I like
> the first best, I think in that it captures the scale of the scene
> best.

Thanks Richard. But I have a hell'uv'a time keeping that horizon straight.

I like the first one myself. This is a pretty big area and in the off
season (now) you have it almost all to yourself.

I _did_ meet two people and both struck up a conversation: "A Rollei!".
Walking around with a Rollei around your neck seems to be a good ticket to
meet people.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] More snaps (Skopar))
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] More snaps (Skopar))