Subject: [Leica] simple pouch recommendation for M body, one lens
From: alexglissan at hotmail.com (Alexander Glissan)
Date: Wed Nov 3 01:27:47 2004

I also have a Budgie smuggler from crumpler. Great bag and I make it my
major bag for carrying my Leica gear (2 lenses and an M6 + 5-8 rolls of film
+ a bit of extra room for whatever (pocket knife etc). The problem is I
actually do find it a bit bulky ( i wish it was 10 cm thinner ). I still
carry it though cause it is the best I have seen yet for the cash I paid. I
cut the massive velcro off as I though tit was noisy. Have a look at the
crumpler site they sell other stuff which may suit you. Good quality
Australian stuff.

Regards
ALex

Win a Sony Ericsson camera phone:  http://ninemsn.com.au/babesearch