Subject: [Leica] was Tomorrow-a picture now freedom
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 3 07:37:15 2004

In a message dated 11/3/2004 9:13:01 AM Central Standard Time,
daniel.ridings@edd.uio.no writes:
>>>Freedom. Such an empty  word.

Well, I did have the freedom to pull that big red lever, have  the curtains
close behind me, and the time to make up my mind on how I felt  about the
President, The state Senator that represents me, the district judge  who may
hear a
case I am involved in, and four constitutional amendments, two of  which
directly affect me and my family.

After I had flipped the appropriate levers I pulled the big red lever and
heard the "thonk."   I call that the sound of freedom.

Many other  Americans took advantage of similar freedom.  The  results are
disappointing to half of our voting population, and not to the  others. One
thing we know is that we'll get another chance, and there are  still lots of
places that won't.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com