Subject: [Leica] Re: Levelling
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 3 12:07:24 2004

In a message dated 11/3/2004 1:52:47 PM Central  Standard Time,
images@InfoAve.Net writes:
do the same thing.  Everything  is tilted very slightly to the left
because I hold my head that way.  I  have a grid in the viewfinder of my R8
that cures that but it's also very  easy to fix in Photoshop.  Does
everybody know about how to use the  measure tool to straighten the
horizon?  It's really  neat.

Tina

I just drag a rule line down, and transform to  that.  I think it is faster,
but thta may be because that's the way I've  done it for years.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana