Subject: [Leica] speaking of photoshop tips
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Thu Nov 4 19:09:07 2004

I just tried it.   It certainly seems to sharpen an image.  I'm just not
sure yet of it's supposed superiority over USM.  Contrary to the tutorial,
it does appear to enhance grain in the photograph (i tried it on an image
scanned from a negative)

-dan c.

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] speaking of photoshop tips)