Subject: [Leica] FS: Misc Canon, Hasselblad, Rollei, and other stuff
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Nov 5 07:50:46 2004

Prices in US$  *include* shipping to the USA, Europe, or Asia.
Japanese yen prices are for direct purchase in Tokyo.  Please contact
me for payment information.

Nikon Coolpix 900 1.3mb digital camera. With strap, original case,
4MB Nikon compact flash card, and USB compact flash card reader.
Great for taking photos of your classical cameras for your website.
This one can speak Japanese, English, French or German. $60 with
shipping or Y5000.

Canon 10D Arca-Swiss quick release mount made by Kirk Enterprises.
Model PZ-80 for 10D without auxiliary grip. Barely used. Y5500 (save
yourself shipping + tax).

Canon EOS 1000S Quartz Date (aka Rebel S QD) with  Sigma Zoom 24-70mm
f/3.5 - 5.6.  Body is in excellent condition and is a wonderful
beginner-intermedia camera with M/Av/Tv/P and idiot modes. Quartz
date back. Lens is a good intermediate zoom with fine color and
sharpness. No optical marks. Would make a great gift for an undergrad
off to college. $170 with shipping or Y14,000 in Japan with no
shipping.
        http://photonotes.org/manuals/eos-rebel-s-ii/

Canon EF Zoom 35-80mm f/4.5-6.6 II.  A compact little consumer zoom
lens for EOS. Excellent optical condition with hood. $60 with
shipping or Y5,000.

Canon EOS 3: In great condition with Really Right Stuff Bracket.
Very few marks on it.  $600 or ?65,000. See photos on my website
below. Stickers are removable. :-)

Sigma EF-500 Super (EO) for EOS cameras. Comparable to the Canon EF
550EX.  Works great, even with my 10D.  Near mint condition with the
original case and  tripod/desktop stand.  Y13000.

Rollei 35B - black finish with leather case great little camera.
Excellent condition. Meter works. Shutter is fine. Optics excellent.
See photos on my website (Click on Rollei 35 series).  $250 or Y25000.

Hasselblad PME-90 Meter Prism: In excellent condition. Optics are
perfect. Works great, but now I have a 203Fe, I don't need it.  $900
or ?90,000 or trade+cash with PME-45. 7 day return privileges.

Hasselblad PM-90 Prism: In good physical condition with some surface
marks. Optics are perfect. Works great,  but I'd prefer a PM-45.
$330 or ?30,000 or trade+cash with PM-45. 7 day return privileges.

Hasselblad Bay 50 -  Bay 60 adapter (use Bay 60 filters on your Bay
50 C lens). Some scratches, works great.  $40  or Y5,000

Hasselblad Sports Finder for 500/2000 series. Chrome slide-on type
with framelines for 80mm and inserts for 135mm and 250mm. Like new
condition. $55 or Y6,000

Hasselblad masks for professional hood. 120-135-150 and 250. Like
new. $35 or Y3500

Hasselblad 51705 Gelatin filter mount 6093./75 set of 4. In like-new
condition in original folder.

Hasselblad matte glass focusing screen. Horizontal and vertical +
shape. No notches. Good condition. $25 or Y2500.

Hasselblad matte glass focusing screen with central clear area. No
notches. Good condition. $25 or Y2500.

Hasselblad Tripod Quick Release Clamp. Worked with my 500C/M and my
203FE. In good working condition. $50 or Y4000.

McKeown's guide to classic cameras 2002 edition. Well used and loved.
No pages missing but some marks and creases. Great reference list.
Very heavy. Don't make me drag this to Kyoto.  Y7000.

Velbon PH-163 ballhead. A nice light (400gram/14oz) magnesium
ballhead. Has a rapid screw mount. Lightly used. Carries up to 4kg
and is 11cm tall. $60 or Y5000.

Karen Nakamura

--
Karen Nakamura