Subject: [Leica] FRIDAY FS
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Nov 5 08:11:57 2004

1. Leica M6 "classic" .72. Much loved, well cared for, but definitely
used. Some wear from straps, scratches and wear and a small dent in
bottom plate. Otherwise perfect - glass, rf, etc. $1000.

2. Leica M6TTL .85. Black, Excellent condition. With Abrahamson chrome
winder. $1450.

3. Nikon F100. Excellent condition. Clean. Recently CLA'd by Nikon
techs. $500

3. Nikon F100 with powerbooster/vertical grip. Excellent condition.
Clean. Recently CLA'd by Nikon techs.

Though I am not a bottom-plastic-preserving perfection fanatic, I take
good care of my equipment, and baby it as much as is possible when
actually using it in the real world.

Please contact me off-list.

B. D.
bdcolen@mit.edu