Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Fri Nov 5 18:21:34 2004

John,

Spoke to my dealer last night about the one I have on order. The delay is
caused by the production of the limited edition titanium 50 ASPH's for the
Anniversary camera which I gather are also mostly sold out.

You already know what sort of pictures the lens makes, but in a brief
search on the German Leica Forum I found a few decent examples last night,
especially if you are a car nut! :-)

<http://www.leica-camera.com/discus/messages/69/42401.html>

<http://www.leica-camera.com/discus/messages/69/42405.html>

<http://www.leica-camera.com/discus/messages/69/42112.html>