Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Nov 6 07:09:21 2004

Thanks William,

I am not a professional so the fact I am without only hurts because I
liked the lens so much. I knew when I jumped on the early train that
this could happen so no complaints from me. However I do wish you would
stop posting photos taken using the Summilux Asph. I don't like salt in
my wounds!

:-)

John Collier

PS: Looks like a C type to me too. Not that I am an expert or anything.
We had one the of the first production XK120s (lightweight) in the shop
last year -- now sold on to So Cal. Presently working on an early MK 2
(surprisingly different from the later cars) and a DB6 (along with all
the usual riffraff of AHs, MGs, Tigers and what not. I cannot honestly
say that it feels much like work most of the time.

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph warranty update)