Subject: [Leica] RE: Commutative M7 For: B.D. Colen: No, I don't own a Porsche, but I am perfectly willing to admit that I have always coveted Porches Reminds me of the story about the mendicant who asks a housewife for money: she says, "Sure I'll give you $20 if you paint the porch out back", and hands him a bucket with white paint and a brush. Five minutes later he's back with the empty paint bucket. She asks, "Done already?" He replies, "Lady, that back there ain't no Porche; that's a BMW." Now I need a joke about "Cummutative" vs. "Commemorative"... --Mitch/Bangkok
From: malland at mac.com (Mitch Alland)
Date: Sat Nov 6 01:02:05 2004

For: B.D. Colen:

> No, I don't own a Porsche, but I am perfectly willing to admit that I
> have always coveted Porches

Reminds me of the story about the mendicant who asks a housewife for
money: she says, "Sure I'll give you $20 if you paint the porch out
back", and hands him a bucket with white paint and a brush.

Five minutes later he's back with the empty paint bucket. She asks,
"Done already?" He replies, "Lady, that back there ain't no Porche;
that's a BMW."

Now I need a joke about "Cummutative" vs. "Commemorative"...

--Mitch/Bangkok

Replies: Reply from pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (PMCC) ([Leica] RE: Commutative M7 For: B.D. Colen: No, I don't own a Porsche, but I am perfectly willing to admit that I have always coveted Porches Reminds me of the story about the mendicant who asks a housewife for money: she says, "Sure I'll give you $20 if you paint the porch out back", and hands him a bucket with white paint and a brush. Five minutes later he's back with the empty paint bucket. She asks, "Done already?" He replies, "Lady, that back there ain't no Porche; that's a BMW." Now I need a joke about "Cummutative" vs. "Commemorative"... --Mitch/Bangkok)