Subject: [Leica] RE: Commutative M7 For: B.D. Colen: No, I don't own a Porsche, but I am perfectly willing to admit that I have always coveted Porches Reminds me of the story about the mendicant who asks a housewife for money: she says, "Sure I'll give you $20 if you paint the porch out back", and hands him a bucket with white paint and a brush. Five minutes later he's back with the empty paint bucket. She asks, "Done already?" He replies, "Lady, that back there ain't no Porche; that's a BMW." Now I need a joke about "Cummutative" vs. "Commemorative"... --Mitch/Bangkok
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (PMCC)
Date: Sat Nov 6 01:23:49 2004

--- Mitch Alland <malland@mac.com> wrote:

> Now I need a joke about "Cummutative"

How about a 50mm Summilux ASPH funny:

Q. What do you call floating elements
that 'commute'?

A. Abelian groups.

[algebraic humor]

Sawasdee kap,
Peter C.

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

In reply to: Message from malland at mac.com (Mitch Alland) ([Leica] RE: Commutative M7 For: B.D. Colen: No, I don't own a Porsche, but I am perfectly willing to admit that I have always coveted Porches Reminds me of the story about the mendicant who asks a housewife for money: she says, "Sure I'll give you $20 if you paint the porch out back", and hands him a bucket with white paint and a brush. Five minutes later he's back with the empty paint bucket. She asks, "Done already?" He replies, "Lady, that back there ain't no Porche; that's a BMW." Now I need a joke about "Cummutative" vs. "Commemorative"... --Mitch/Bangkok)