Subject: [Leica] IF I have money to burn...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Nov 7 01:35:56 2004

Should I squander it on an MP (blk 0.85, demo unit - ~$2300), an M7 (demo
and similar price), a 50/1.4ASPH (new UGH $2500+), or an Epson R-D1?

The last is a wildcard, as I am pretty resigned to wait until the gnomes of
Solm get their acts together (B.D. please don't burst my bubbles) some
times in 2006. I have my digital workflow pretty well under control so I am
just a bit slower than pure digital, but not by much.

For reference, I already have an M7, taking most krappy Anime costumer
pictures on Provia/Astia slides.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] IF I have money to burn...)