Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIF questions
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Mon Nov 8 02:39:00 2004

Hi Ruben,
1953 - 655001 - 673000

As to loading the film, there was a Leica accessory, a template for
cutting the leader - ABLON.

What I do is after removing the base. Put the film end in the take up
spool and pull out enough film , then take off the lens, set the shutter
to B so that it stays open and fiddle the film onto the sprockets
through the "picture taking hole" (I'm getting too German, I can't for
the life of me think what it's called.)
When you get used to this method it takes about a minute to put a new
film in.
Douglas

--
Ihre bevorzugten Shops, hilfreiche Einkaufs-Hilfen und gro?artige
Geschenk Ideen. Erleben Sie das Vergn?gen online einzukaufen mit

Replies: Reply from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] Leica IIIF questions)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Leica IIIF questions)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (feli) ([Leica] Newbie wades in, lured by the Noctilux)
Message from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Newbie wades in, lured by the Noctilux)