Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIF questions
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Mon Nov 8 07:01:43 2004

Hello again Ruben,
The rings are possibly BEHOO, they could be used with either a 50mm
ELMAR(white markings) or SUMMAR(yellow markings)
The bayonet ring may be for fixing the legs to the lens to make up the
copying stand, I'm not sure whether these used
a bayonet connector, my modest library doesn't mention it.

Camera-ring-lens-universal mount-legs in that order.