Subject: [Leica] One more photograph added to gallery
From: tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai)
Date: Mon Nov 8 07:34:53 2004

Steve

I think it would be better if you can shoot from 45 to 60 degrees right
and move closer to bring guiter and the guy's face even closer to each
other and lead the viewers to focus on the player staring at the neck of
the guiter, and I would try to focus right in his left eye. Just IMHO
and I maybe wrong.

BTW, I like Irish music. ;)

Tom Kumagai