Subject: [Leica] MP Viewfinder still flare
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 8 07:45:33 2004

William - What I was trying to say was that since there is at least
one example of an M7 (mine - #2,885,XXX) that has all the latest mods
and doesn't flare at all, there must be something that was done, or
can be done, to get rid of the flare entirely.

My M3 (which I still have) never flares no matter what my eye
position.   Ditto the M2 and M4 I once had.  (At least I have no
recollection of it ever being an issue.)

I agree with you: it's not simple.