Subject: [Leica] OT:How many languages do you speak?
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Nov 9 09:50:03 2004

> I came up with the question, how many varieties of languages we speak.

Oh well ...

Swedish, English, understand Norwegian and cooperative Danes, read German,
French, Spanish, classical Greek, Latin, Hebrew a smitherings of a couple
of Bantu languages, Perl, C, 6502 assembler, Python, Java, Icon, hate
Prolog (too logical), wish there was something useful to do in Lisp.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai) (Re^2: [Leica] OT:How many languages do you speak?)