Subject: [Leica] Re: OT:How many languages do you speak?
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Tue Nov 9 10:23:56 2004

>I came up with the question, how many varieties of languages we speak.

I speak, obviously, Spanish, English, badly as you already know, a little
better French, a little worse Italian, all of them enough for conversational
purposes, and many words of my own country old language euskara or basque
which some members of my family do speak fluently...

Regards

Felix

PS: I like very much this method of each other knowdledge.

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Re: OT:How many languages do you speak?)