Subject: [Leica] Epson RD-1 (initial user experience).
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Fri Nov 12 07:41:11 2004

So having all of these fancy Leica optics really isn't an incentive for me
to want to buy this camera, and let's face it, 6mp really isn't large
enough to take the best advantage of Leica lenses in the first place.  Any
decent lens would likely suffice.  And if I'm limited to using only 2 of my
8 lenses, perhaps I'd be better served by a camera with a builtin zoom lens.

-dan c.