Subject: [Leica] The Leica CL ! or Bessa R3A ?
From: daniel.rocha at free.fr (Daniel ROCHA)
Date: Fri Nov 12 13:29:29 2004

Stephen Gandy <leicanikon@earthlink.net> wrote:

> for about the same money  ($599) you can get the Voigtlander Bessa
> R3A with AE or metered manual, and a lovely 1:1 finder.

Quite a good idea ! 1:1 finder ? Sorry for the dumb question, I'm not
used to telemetric photography... 1:1 viewfinder will feet all the
viewfinder with each lens ?

> It  starts
> shipping in December.  the only thing the 3A  lacks compared to the
> other two is the TTL flash on the CLE

I don't take care about flash photography !

> to me anyway, the R3A is a better camera than either the CL or CLE,
> as well as a better long term choice after you look at the parts
> situation.

I'm impressed about these lens at +/- 350$ !
http://www.cameraquest.com/voigt4014.htm
It's good ?

> the disclaimer is that I am also selling the R3A, but the reason I
> started selling Voigtlander is that I liked the product line.

Thanks to share your experience ! And waht about the noise of the camera
shooting ?

http://www.cameraquest.com/voigtr2ar3a.htm
It seems to be a great camera !

http://www.davidrmunson.com/bloodinthesnow/archives/000393.html