Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 45: Aimless wanderings around Copenhagen
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 15 09:43:34 2004

Nathan - These are all interesting but I think Jersie Strand is by
far the best of the lot.

>The next two pictures are from beaches south of the city. First,
>Jersie Strand:
>http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_45alt1.jpg

(snip)

I liked the church photo a lot, too, but found myself wanting to crop
it tighter, possibly to just the church and two figures.

>And finally, a little piece of England in the middle of Copenhagen,
>the Anglican Church, situated next to fortifications built in the
>19th century, in what is today called Churchill Park (it is not far
>from the Little Mermaid):
>http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_45alt7.jpg

I really like that the figures are highlighted by the only bright
spot in the sky and tighter cropping would help emphasize that.

Nice work.   Thanks for putting them up.

(snip)

--
Regards,

Dick