Subject: [Leica] revisiting Monument Valley with a panorama
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 15 12:20:14 2004

Adam, or Luis, could you say something more about why it would be
nicer with more medium gray tones?  I took one look at the shot and
just said, "Wow!"  The image was dramatic and arresting.

Terrific stitch job, BTW.   I've tried to do that a number of times
and rarely gotten one to come out with completely invisible stitches
as you seem to have managed here.

--
Regards,

Dick